Enjoy the freedom of our Sitka self drive tour, where you can see the sites in the comfort of your very own car rental equipped with a pre-programmed gps.
Drive to the Alaska Raptor Center, home of the bald eagle center - one of Sitka's star attractions. Stop for sightseeing at the epic viewpoints and take pictures of Alaska wildlife. Tour other top attractions, such as the Fortress of the Bears or the Sitka National Historic Park and then enjoy dining and shopping in downtown Sitka.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Standard car holds 5 passengers (similar to Volkswagen Jettas or Mitsubishi Galants) and our larger vehicle (similar to a Nissan Quest or Dodge Journey) holds 7 passengers
- Optional $25.00 Loss Damage Waiver (covers you if anything happens to the vehicle) and optional $25.00 Fuel Fee
- We will drop off and pick up the rental vehicle to you if you are arriving on a cruise ship
- Hours of operation: 8:30am-6:00pm (can be flexible)
- Must have a valid I.D. and car insurance to rent a vehicle
- Unlimited mileage
- 6% Sales tax and 10% Rental tax added on to the price
- $129.00 price is per car, not per person