Enjoy the freedom of our Juneau self-drive tour, where you can see the sites in the comfort of your very own car rental equipped with a pre-programmed GPS.
Drive to the Mendenhall Valley, home of the mighty Mendenhall Glacier – Juneau’s star attraction. Stop for sightseeing at the epic viewpoints along the way and take pictures of Alaska wildlife. Tour other top attractions,m such as the Macaulay Salmon Hatchery or Glacier Gardens Rainforest Adventure, and then enjoy dining at one of the fine restaurants in downtown Juneau.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Standard car holds 5 passengers (similar to Volkswagen Jettas or Mitsubishi Galants) and our larger rental vehicle (similar to a Nissan Quest or Dodge Journey) holds 7 passengers
- Optional $25.00 Loss Damage Waiver (covers you if anything happens to the vehicle) and optional $25.00 Fuel Fee
- We will drop off and pick up the rental vehicle to you if you are arriving on a cruise ship
- Hours of operation: 8:30am-6:00pm (can be flexible)
- Must have a valid I.D. and car insurance to rent a vehicle
- Unlimited mileage
- 5% Sales tax and 10% Rental tax added on to price
- $129.00 price is per car, not per person