Kenai Fjords Cruise with Airport Drop Off
Your Alaska adventure begins with a narrated drive through the quaint town of Seward; explore the downtown area before boarding your Seward cruise ship. Then, your 5-hour wildlife cruise embarks for the pristine waters of Resurrection Bay, where you'll get up close encounters with true Alaska wildlife. Fully narrated by a National Park Ranger, your cruise will be guided alongside large bird rookeries and sea lion colonies, perfect for photo ops and viewing whales and sea otters.
You will also have the opportunity to view several types of glaciers, including the largest glacier in the Kenai Fjords National Park – Bear Glacier. A Junior Ranger program is provided for children. An all you can eat buffet featuring fresh Alaskan Salmon and Prime Rib is included.
After returning to the Seward harbor, relax on a scenic drive to Anchorage with views of mountains, inlets, lakes, rivers, glaciers and more. Your tour concludes at the Anchorage International Airport. Taxi and some hotel shuttles are available for guest staying the night.
- 10:00 am – Depart pier for downtown Seward.
- 10:15 am – Free time to explore downtown Seward.
- 11:15 am – Transfer from downtown to small boat harbor and check in for cruise.
- 12:00 pm – Depart on 5-hour cruise.
- 5:00 pm – Return from cruise. You will have some time to explore the small boat harbor and collect luggage before departing for Anchorage.
- 6:30 pm – Depart for Anchorage*.
- 9:30 pm – Arrive Anchorage Airport.
*Note: Motorcoach may depart earlier than 6:30pm depending on schedule for the day.
Our meeting place for this tour is at: South Harbor Office, 1302 4th Ave.