Sitka Rental Car
Enjoy the freedom of exploring Sitka on your own schedule in the comfort of our Sitka rental cars.
Drive to the Alaska Raptor Center, home of the Bald Eagle Center - one of Sitka's star attractions. Stop for sightseeing at the epic viewpoints along the way and take pictures of Alaska wildlife. Tour other top attractions such as the Fortress of the Bears or the Sitka National Historical Park, and then enjoy dining and shopping in downtown Sitka.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Standard car holds 5 passengers (similar to Volkswagen Jetta or Mitsubishi Galant) and larger vehicles (similar to a Nissan Quest or Dodge Journey) hold 7 passengers
- Optional $25.00 Loss Damage Waiver (covers you if anything happens to the vehicle) and optional $25.00 Fuel Fee
- Rental car pick up and drop off is located at the kiosk located at the Halibut Pointe Cruise Terminal
- Hours of operation: 8:30am-6:00pm (can be flexible)
- Driver must be 25 and have a valid I.D. and car insurance to rent a vehicle
- Cost is per car, not per person
- Admission fees for venues/activities is not included in price of rental
- Unlimited mileage
- 6% Sales tax and 10% Rental tax added on to the price