Enjoy the freedom of our Sitka self-drive tour, where you can see the sites in the comfort of your very own car rental equipped with a pre-programmed GPS.
Drive to the Alaska Raptor Center, home of the Bald Eagle Center - one of Sitka's star attractions. Tour other top attractions, such as the Fortress of the Bears or walk the totem-lined trails in the Sitka National Historical Park. Stop for sightseeing and photo ops throughout town, followed by shopping and dining in downtown Sitka.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Standard car holds 5 passengers (similar to Volkswagen Jetta or Mitsubishi Galant) and our larger vehicle (similar to a Nissan Quest or Dodge Journey) holds 7 passengers
- Optional $25.00 Loss Damage Waiver (covers you if anything happens to the vehicle) and optional $25.00 Fuel Fee
- We will drop off and pick up the rental vehicle to you if you are arriving on a cruise ship
- Hours of operation: 8:30am-6:00pm (can be flexible)
- Must have a valid I.D. and car insurance to rent a vehicle
- Unlimited mileage
- 6% Sales tax and 10% Rental tax added on to the price
- $129.00 price is per car, not per person
- Admission fees for activities throughout town not included in rental price.